Sunday, December 4, 2016

Carpe Diem Special #221 Candy's Showcase first " promise in red clouds "


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at our first Carpe Diem Special of December 2016. As you all know Candy won our "tribute to Jane" kukai with the following haiku:

morning walk
trailing behind me
only footprints

© Candy

With this haiku she won not only the opportunity to create an exclusive CDHK e- book, but also being our featured haiku poetess of this month. Candy's weblog: Rhymeswithbug you can find by clicking on the link.

This is what Candy says about herself: "I am a reader, writer, and snapper of photos in my garden. The tiny creatures I find there are my muses".

I have already started to create her E-book which I have given the "work-title": footprints and I love to share here a few of Candy's haiku to inspire you.

pray for rain upon
this thirsty patch of terra
promise in red clouds
red clouds
Another nice one, this time a very delicate and fragile scene:

butterfly follows
the scent and hue of flowers
feast on zinnia
And a last one to inspire you:
flock of black birds
origami in the sky
fall migration
© Candy
Candy is a very gifted haiku poet and has written wonderful haiku and tanka, but maybe tanka is for a next CD-Special.
I hope I have inspired you with the beautiful poetry of Candy.
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until December 9th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our next episode,

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Candy on your competition win !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous haiku, Candy...writing worthy of kukai award. Looking forward to e-book!

    ReplyDelete