Saturday, December 14, 2013

Carpe Diem #349, Kingdom of Bards


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I am a bit early with posting, but there are a few circumstances why I post already. Nothing serious by the way. And I have to confess that I am still hopelessly behind with commenting. Sorry guys I hope to catch up soon.
We are almost halfway in this month of Carpe Diem's Inspirational Music by Adrian von Ziegler and I am so glad and happy that you all liked the music of this young promising musician and I hope you will continue to listen to his wonderful music. He's a modern-times Bard and with that I have bridged the path to our new episode of Carpe Diem.
Today I love to share another beautiful music-video composed by Adrian. This little wonder is titled ''Kingdom of Bards'' and could be easily a follow-up for our last four episodes which started with ''Prophecy'', the short musical story. Sit back, relax and enjoy this wonderful music.




I can almost feel this fragility which was so common in Medieval times ... the sweet sound of the Lute so fragile and tender ... must be an amazing instrument to play. I hope you liked the music and I hope it inspired you to write haiku to share with Carpe Diem Haiku Kai.

fragile lute
fills the summer evening
shining red wine

Well ... did you like this haiku? Another attempt:

the sound of angels
resonating with the wind
a bard's lute

Awesome ... a beauty. I know it's immodest, but I have learned to give myself also a tap on the shoulder (smiles).
This episode will stay on until December 16th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode, the third Special by Hando, later on today around 7.00 PM (CET). !! Kingdom of Bards is open for your submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) !!


4 comments:

  1. The music fits haiku-writing very well, though I like his Celtic-flavoured music more than his medieval-influenced. What I find special about your haiku first is that they are haiku, and not senryu, like one sees so often on the internet. This is one reason they give the imagery and mood they do, I think. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this music made me go with imagination.. wonderful haiku you have done today..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pulled between two forms and two worlds by this lovely music. Thanks for the lovely prompt once again!

    ReplyDelete