- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Monday, December 16, 2013
Carpe Diem #350, "Part of the Pack"
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
What a joy to prepare another new episode of Carpe Diem. Today I love to share THE composition which Adrian von Ziegler especially wrote for his fans. He calls his fans "The Pack" and so this composition became the anthem of his fans. It's a wonderful piece of music and I think you all will like it too.
Well ... did you like it? It's a wonderful anthem and I love listening to it.
For this episode I wasn't inspired enough to write a haiku right now, maybe it will come later today.
This episode will stay on until December 18th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode later on today around 7.00 PM (CET) ... that will be Sacred Earth and it's more in our haiku-stream I think. !! This episode 'part of the pack' is open for your submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) !!