- !! NEW NEW !! Celebrating Five Years Carpe Diem Ha...
- Carpe Diem September 2017 Imagination Without Limi...
- Carpe Diem's Library
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Prompt Suggestions
Sunday, September 4, 2016
Carpe Diem #1044 Mysteries
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Today I have a short episode for you, because of lack of time. Today our prompt, taken from Jane Reichhold's "A Dictionary of Haiku", is mysteries.
And here is the haiku by Jane to inspire you to create a haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry form in honor and tribute of Jane Reichhold who recently passed away. This month is for her ... my dear friend and mentor.
the tightrope we walk
without a net
© Jane Reichhold
This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until September 9th at noon (CET). Have fun ...