- !!! NEW !!! Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Forum
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Center of the Universe
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Prompt Suggestions
Saturday, September 17, 2016
Carpe Diem #1055 coolness
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
First I have to apologize, because I am late with publishing. I was sick and couldn't publish our episodes coolness and dew on time, so today I will publish these episodes.
Here are the haiku by Jane on coolness for your inspiration:
a day shortens
as the beach cools
dry creek bed
a coolness flows down
the silence absorbs
any cool breeze
© Jane Reichhold
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until September 22nd at noon (CET).