Monday, August 27, 2018

Carpe Diem #1506 Tango ... passionate music from Argentina


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

What a journey this month is. We have visited wonderful places and listened to wonderful folkmusic. I remember that we had a few of these folkmusic episodes in our rich history and maybe you can remember this episode: Tango (Argentina) (published on February 6th 2013)

And as the title of this episode already reveals that's the country we are going to visit today. I am not a great dancer and for sure I am not a Tango dancer, but I love the dance and the music used for it. It sounds great and the Tango looks so sensual, romantic and passionate that I just have to listen and enjoy Tango dancers.


passionate
the love of my life seduces me
I am on fire


© Chèvrefeuille

Well ... maybe you are into Tango now ... I hope it will inspire you to create haiku, tanka or other form of Japanese poetry.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until September 3rd at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our next episode later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment