Friday, August 24, 2018

Carpe Diem Extra August 24th 2018: New E-Book?


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As you have noticed already I have published a new weekend meditation "Carpe Diem Quest For A New Masterpiece" and maybe you have read the first episode of this feature by clicking on the given link. Than maybe you have read that I would love to create a new exclusive CDHK E-book with your masterpieces. According to our publishing policy (which you can find at the bottom of our Kai) I have the right to use your work for our exclusive CDHK series of E-books, but .... of course I find it necessary to ask your permission to use your work for this new exclusive CDHK E-book. Of course I will give the credits of your work as I always do.

This new exclusive CDHK E-book I have given the "working title": New Masters Of An Ancient Poetry Form, masterpieces of modern haiku- and tanka poets.

You can respond on this question through the comment field.

Have a wonderful weekend!

tears of joy
spilled into the old pond -
the moon's reflection

© Chèvrefeuille


4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea, Kristjaan. I look forward to reading our responses in a collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me [Mellow Curmudgeon].  Because using both haiku and tanka is contemplated, I suggest using *New Masters Of Ancient Poetry Forms* as the title.

    ReplyDelete