- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Saturday, March 12, 2016
Carpe Diem Extra March 12 2016 Judging Kukai Time
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
The voting / judging for the "Time" kukai is running towards its end. If you haven't emailed your votes than you have still time until March 14th 10.00 PM (CET).
You have the opportunity to give 6 points split into three haiku, 3 points for the best haiku, 2 points for the second best haiku and 1 point for the third best haiku. Of course you can not vote for your own haiku.
You can find the submitted haiku for the "Time" kukai above in the menu or by clicking HERE.
You can email your votes to:
Please write "judging kukai Time" in the subject line.
Have a great weekend,
Chèvrefeuille, your host