Monday, March 21, 2016

Carpe Diem Extra March 21st 2016


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

During circumstances which took place in the last few days I have closed our CDHK Library, because I have to remove a few haiku from the e-books CDHK has published. The Library is temporarily out of order.

I also will shut down our Renga Party which is running, because I have to remove a few links.

It's not a great way to to do this after a wonderful weekend.

My excuses for this

I have changed the "gadget" at the right of our Kai about Publishing Permission a little. I hope to have clarified the rules according to publishing of work in our exclusive CDHK e-book series.

Have a great week,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

6 comments:

  1. Whoever the person i who caused this absurdity should be very ashamed of themselves, and needs a dose of reality installed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agree.Our tireless and outstandingly generous host who spreads so much joy and happiness does not deserve this.

      Delete
  2. This is so unfortunate. I thought we were one big family.

    Be that as it may, Chev, I think the one whose haiku was published in the e-book without his or her permission has the right to verbalize his or her concerns. It is his right, irrespective of the fact that the position he took will tarnish the love and familial spirit we share on CDHK.

    I am happy you have taken all in good faith. That is a mark of a true leader. God bless you, Chev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This saddens my heart. Kristjaaen, let not your heart be troubles. What you do is such a service and you are loved, respected and valued. Keep on keepin' on! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pl don't . let's fill up for those who do not want to participate . but let's publish .
    Should we not sleep for a few bites of mosquitoes ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a shame. The renga was taking a long time but we were almost at the end. What happened to the time kukai? All of your lovely ideas and projects in this friendly community have been spoilt. It breaks my heart, Kristjaan. I will most certainly keep coming back and taking part.

    ReplyDelete