- Carpe Diem July 2018 Imagination Without Limits 2nd edition
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Friday, September 13, 2013
Carpe Diem #297, Kiku (chrysanthemums)
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Today another wonderful autumn kigo, Kiku (Chrysanthemums), THE autumn flower in so much different colors and very strong. As I look into my backyard I see all the wonderful colored Chrysanthemums like a rainbow sprouting between the falling leaves of the Sakura (cherry tree). Really here autumn has begun.
stands proud between falling leaves
autumn has arrived
Well ... have fun be inspired and share your haiku with us all here at Carpe Diem.
This prompt will stay on 'till September 15th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our next Carpe Diem Special episode, a haiku by our featured haiku poet Southard, later on today around 7.00 PM (CET).
!! Kiku (Chrysanthemum) is open for your submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) !!