- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Friday, April 25, 2014
Carpe Diem Extra #4 - 2014
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
I love to share a few things with you all. First I will love to bring our new weekly meme Haiku Shuukan under your attention. At Haiku Shuukan I give every week on Friday a new prompt to write haiku with. This week the prompt at Haiku Shuukan is blossom and I love to invite you to visit and share your haiku at Haiku Shuukan.
Earlier today I have introduced an all new feature on our Haiku Kai ... it's another Tan Renga Challenge I have called that new Tan Renga Challenge 'Tan Renga Challenge Squared' please go to that post for more information about this new feature.
Of course I have published also a new (regular) Tan Renga Challenge.
For those who will be our Ghost-Writers next month, please if you haven't mailed me your post please will you do that before May 1st (if possible of course).
Than a last thing I love to share with you all. In one of our CD Extra episodes of this year I shared a piece of music with you which was composed inspired on a haiku written by me. Today I visited Soundcloud again and I saw a wonderful piece of music composed inspired on a haiku by me.
The haiku on which this music by Mike J.Dayton is composed was the following:
in this Buddhist temple
This is initiated by the Naviar Haiku Project.
Well .... have a good weekend ....