Friday, August 29, 2014

Carpe Diem Haiga Festival #3, "autumn"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

An all new episode of Carpe Diem's "Haiga Festival" (maybe you know it from our CDHK Special weblog) is here. Not so long ago today I posted a new post on my Wordpress weblog "Chèvrefeuille's Haiku" and that post (a haibun-like post) brought me this idea to bring the "Haiga Festival" of CDHK Special weblog to Carpe Diem Haiku Kai. I think I will do this sometimes more, exchanging Special features from CDHK Special weblog to Carpe Diem Haiku Kai. That will make us stronger as a family of haiku-poets. And our special features can be challenging ...

The goal of this special feature is to compose a haiga (picture + haiku) inspired on a given prompt in this episode that will be "autumn" and here is my haiga on "autumn".


This Planetree stands in the middle of my street and is in a way the heart of our street. As you look closer to the haiga you can spot the first yellow leaves between the green ones.

This episode of CD's "Haiga Festival" is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until Friday September 12th at noon (CET). Have fun!



1 comment: