Sunday, October 15, 2017

Carpe Diem Winter Retreat 2017 "Life is Beautiful"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's time again for our Carpe Diem Retreat, 30 days of writing haiku and tanka, one a day on a theme. Winter is closing in, so here is the Carpe Diem Winter Retreat 2017. For this CDHK Retreat I have chosen the theme "Life is Beautiful". I think it's a wonderful theme and I am looking forward to all of your responses.

CDHK's Winter Retreat 2017 starts tonight at 10:00 PM (CET) and will run to November 15th 10:00 PM (CET).

Snow Covered Tulips (image found on Pinterest)


tulips
snow covered
fragile beauty

© Chèvrefeuille

Have fun!

PS. You can submit all kinds of Japanese Poetry


9 comments:

  1. Sorry Kristjaan...one of my entries for day 2 is not correct. Could you please remove it. Thank you for the challenge. Am enjoying it.Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I am writing my poems in one weekly post for the next three weeks I am unable to enter each day separately. So my haiku will appear in week 2, week 3, and week 4....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cressida
    https://seachurn.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/week-2-life-is-beautiful.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will give it a try to visit you all to read your submissions for this Winter Retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all who made it to the end....Thanks Kristjaan, this was fun !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Glory Of Autumn Morn - November 15, 2017 -
    https://awisewomansjourney.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/the-glory-of-autumn-morn-tanka-poem/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot my power cord and have been without a computer all week. Here is the link to day 28-30.
    https://adaspoetryalcove2.wordpress.com/2017/11/17/winter-retreat-day-28-29-30/

    ReplyDelete