Monday, July 16, 2018

Carpe Diem #1475 raindrops sparkle


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new episode of our wonderful Kai. As I am preparing this episode I realize that I haven't posted our episode of Monday 16th, my excuses for that. So this episode is our Monday July 16th episode and I will create another episode today also.

Here is your image to inspire you. It's a wonderful image of flowers in the rain. Rain that's what we need here in The Netherlands, because it's almost three weeks very warm (hot) and we haven't had one drop of rain. So nature is suffering from drought here. This image is a nice way of saying ... let rain let it rain!

Raindrops Sparkle
after the drought
flowers sparkle the dust away
in the summer rain


© Chèvrefeuille

(The image I found on zedge.net)

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until July 22nd at noon (CEST). Immediately after this episode I will publish our new episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment