- Carpe Diem June 2017 Tibet, a magical experience
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem Lecture 3
- Prompt Suggestions
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Carpe Diem Extra 22 July 2015 Carpe Diem's Library
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
As from today all the e-books created for Carpe Diem Haiku Kai (except the two by Jane Reichhold) you can find in our new Carpe Diem Library which you can find above in the menu.
All new e-books which will be created from now on will be migrated to our Carpe Diem Library after one month on the frontpage.
I hope you understand this choice. It makes our Haiku Kai frontpage more peaceful I think. Please let me know what you think of this decision.
Chèvrefeuille, your host