Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Carpe Diem #85, Hill (provided by Dulcina)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Yesterday (January 1st) I used a temporarily logo because I hadn't made a new one. Well ... as you can see I have made a new logo for Carpe Diem's daily haiku meme. It's a picture of Dutch Winter. I will use this logo this month of Carpe Diem and I have completed my new list of prompts for this month.
Yesterday we had fireworks for prompt and I hadn't tell you the new prompt for today. Today our prompt is Hill and it's provided by Dulcina of Dulcina's Garden. I think this is a nice, but difficult, prompt. So have fun, be inspired and share your creativity with us all here on Carpe Diem.

Credits: Connors Hill
What a wonderful landscape. I have found a wonderful haiku written by Issa in 1803 with 'hill' as theme:

kata sode wa yamate no kaze ya naku chidori

from one side
wind from the hills
plovers singing

(c) Issa - 1803


wandering through the hills
over winding roads and paths
Ah! What a joy


This prompt will stay on 'till December 3rd 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode of Carpe Diem 'Honeysuckle' later on today around 10.00 PM (CET). And please don't worry that you can't post on time, I will close the prompts of last December week and first January week somewhere in week two.

4 comments:

  1. http://planetcyberluz.com/2013/01/02/mysterious-hill/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice logo for the season!
    Yesterday I couldn't see this prompt before going to bed, so I have written it tonight, no problem.
    Few things are healthier than wondering through the hills, good haiku!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this challenging prompt Dulcina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Issa's haiku. Just came back from Shimla, a popular hill station in India, and really had a lovely time...

    Thanks Dulcina for the prompt, it is as if for me.

    ReplyDelete