- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Carpe Diem Tokubetsudesu #61 crystal cobweb
It's Wednesday again and so it's time for a new episode of CD Tokubetsudesu. As you all know this month (September) the Tokubetsudesu episodes are themed "free choice" and that means that you are free to choose which Japanese poetry form you would like to use. The only thing you have to use is the given theme.
This episode the theme is "crystal cobweb" and it refers to autumn. Autumn is a beautiful season and that's not only because of the coloring leaves, but also because of the cobwebs which we can see very often in this season.
I like cobwebs with dew- or rain-drops on it, than they look fabulous ... as the early sunlight shines upon them then that's magical and mysterious. That beautiful fragility is our theme this week and here is one of my older haiga which I shared here at our Haiku Kai.
I hope this "old" haiga inspires you all. I will reproduce the haiku hereafter, because I think it's not so visible to read.
the beauty of a cobweb
And here I have a re-done version of this haiku I created not so long ago as I saw the above haiga again.
Well ... what do you think of this "revision"?
This CD Tokubetsudesu episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until September 18th at noon (CET). Have fun!
I will publish our next episode, Lyra (Lyre/Harp), later on.