- Carpe Diem's Renga Party 1 "In The Twilight
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Carpe Diem Special #169 Autumn's colors
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Another CD Special is on. This month we had no featured haiku poet, but a featured season, autumn, and today we have our last CD Special episode of this month.
To conclude this wonderful month in which we were on a space odyssey and had all beautiful CD Specials about autumn. I love to challnege you to write a haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry form inspired on the following image (as you maybe can remember from our rich history we had a special feature Carpe Diem Imagination):
Here is my attempt to write a haiku inspired on the above image ....
This episode of our CD Special feature is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until October 2nd at noon (CET). I will try to pubklish our new episode, New Year, later on. It's the first episode of our festive month in which we celebrate our third anniversary through visiting Japanese Festivals and Celebrations.