Friday, May 4, 2018

Carpe Diem Weekend Meditation #31 Troiku ... "bare branches"


!!! Open for your submissions next Sunday May 6th at 7:00 PM (CEST) !!!

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new episode of our weekend-meditation feature. In this "new" weekend-meditation I have chosen to challenge you to create a troiku (more about troiku you can find above in the menu).

For this weekend-meditation I have a wonderful haiku for you to work with and create a troiku with. It's a haiku by Yozakura, the unknown haiku poet and apprentice of Basho. Maybe you can remember our Ghost-writer episode about him or our continuing story "Wandering Spirit" about him.

Here is the haiku from which you have to create a Troiku:

bare branches
a painting against the blue sky
leaves under my feet

© Yozakura, the Wandering Spirit

Yozakura, the Wandering Spirit
Well .... I think I have given you all a nice challenge for this upcoming weekend. Take your time to meditate and contemplate and surprise us all with your Troiku. Have a wonderful weekend.

This episode is open for your submissions next Sunday May 6th at 7:00 PM (CEST) and will remain open until May 13th at noon (CEST).

4 comments:

  1. This is a fun form! I enjoyed learning about it and trying my hand at one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://reinventionsreena.wordpress.com/2018/05/08/reinventing-the-wheel/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose to write my own haiku (for spring) to build a troiku...lovely form, hope you don't mind my breaking the "rules" this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote my own haiku and built my troiku from it; using the "bare branches" as a spring theme.

    ReplyDelete