Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Carpe Diem #1422 Journey Into The High Mountains Of The Andes



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

First I have to apologize with being this late with publishing. I had a very busy day at work and my mom became hospitalized again so I hadn't time to publish on time.

Welcome at the first episode of a new month of Carpe Diem Haiku Kai. This month we will go on a journey into the high mountains of the Andes. We will travel by train and we will discover the beauty of the Andes Mountains and its rich history. To start this month I have a wonderful image of the Andes for your inspiration.

Andes Mountains
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until May 7th at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new episode later on. For now ... have fun!

PS.: I am a little bit behind with commenting, but I will visit all of you a.s.a.p.


2 comments: