Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Carpe Diem's Tan Renga Challenge September 2018 Chained Together III (3) a soothing breeze



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

During lack of time, I am on the nightshift, I have only the haiku to work with to make a Tan Renga with. This episode I have chosen a haiku I wrote myself back in 2015. That haiku was a response on an episode of CDHK about Basho's "Narrow Road Into The Deep North", his world famous haibun.

I challenge you to create the 2nd stanza of two lines with approximately 14 syllables to make the Tan Renga complete.

a soothing breeze
cicadas sing their song
sound of water


© Chèvrefeuille (2015)

I am looking forward to all of your continuations and completions. Have fun!

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CEST) and will remain open until September 11th at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new episode later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment