Monday, February 11, 2019

Carpe Diem #1604 Tan Renga Challenge Month 2019 (8) sunday morning


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Another new Tan Renga Challenge to start ... this time I have chosen a beauty by Jane Reichhold (1937-2016) to work with. As you all know Jane was a co-host here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai and she once said: "Carpe Diem Haiku Kai is best website on haiku, tanka and other Japanese poetry on the Internet". Of course I was (and still am) proud that she said that about our wonderful CDHK Family. I believe that her spirit is still dwelling here at our Kai. She will always be part of CDHK and I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to know her and have her as a friend.

So today I hope you will create a Tan Renga in honor of Jane, a tribute to her wonderful spirit.


white waves kneeling

sunday morning 
all the waves in white
kneeling on the beach

© Jane Reichhold (1937-2016)

A wonderful haiku to work with ... this episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until February 18th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment