Monday, February 18, 2019

Carpe Diem #1608 Tan Renga Challenge Month 2019 (12) Spring is in the air


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. I was on the nightshift so my weekend was spend mostly at work and in my bed. This weekend was a nice weekend it felt like spring, but ... well I haven't experienced it.

Last weekend I introduced a new feature to you "Poetry Archive" and today's Tan Renga Challenge is one with a haiku by Kim. This new haiku she created last weekend ... Her haiku is a beauty and it describes this last weekend in a certain way. Spring is in the air ...


Spring Is In The Air

Here is the haiku to work with:

the sky is bluer
birds are singing once again
caressed by sunshine

(C) Kim M. Russell

A wonderful (masterpiece) haiku I would say. It's up to you now ... have fun!

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until February 24th at noon (CET). Enjoy it ...


No comments:

Post a Comment