Thursday, February 14, 2019

Carpe Diem #1607 Tan Renga Challenge Month 2019 (11) an open window


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new episode of our Tan Renga Challenge Month 2019 ... this month we are only busy with creating Tan Renga and I can see that you all enjoy it. Today I have a new Hineri episode for you. Hineri means "with a twist" and for today's Tan Renga Challenge this means that you not only have to write the second stanza, but also a third and fourth stanza ... so it is a four verse Renga to create (3 lines; 2 lines; 3 lines and 2 lines).

Back in 2018 I started with a new feature "crossroads" in which I challenged you to create a "fusion-ku" from two given haiku. Somewhere in April 2018 I created a "fusion-ku" and that "fusion-ku" is the haiku to start with.

Butterfly (photo © Chèvrefeuille)

Here is that haiku:

the sound of the surf
enters my home through the open window
and a butterfly

© Chèvrefeuille (2018)

And now it is up to you to create the 2nd stanza (2-lines), the 3rd stanza (3-lines) and the 4th stanza (2lines) inspired / associated on the given haiku.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until February 21st at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new weekend meditation later on. For now ... have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment