Saturday, February 9, 2019

Carpe Diem Weekend Meditation #71 Crossroads Hineri ... cherry blossom


!! Open for your submissions next Sunday February 10th at 7:00 PM (CET) !!

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new weekend meditation episode here at our wonderful Haiku Kai. I created this special feature a few years ago to give me some time off ... and I am glad I have created it, because it's a joy to have a few days off.

This weekend I love to challenge you with a Crossroads Hineri episode. As you know Crossroads is the feature to create a fusion-ku from two given haiku. This weekend it's a Crossroads Hineri episode and that means that you not only have to create a fusion-ku, but also a Troiku with your fusion-ku.

Yesterday I read a Japanese news paper and in that paper was the first cherry blossom forecast. The cherry blossom forecast gives the Japanese people the opportunity to go cherry blossom viewing, because for the Japanese that is a wonderful event.


Cherry Blossom

So the theme for this weekend meditation is Cherry Blossom (viewing). I have chosen two haiku created by myself to work with. I have taken those haiku from one of our exclusive CDHK E-books titled "fragile beauty".

standing naked
in awe of the first cherry blossom
dancing in the garden

on winter's edge
the first Cherry blossom blooms
rain falls softly

© Chèvrefeuille

Two haiku from my archives taken from "fragile beauty" (you can find the complete E-book in our CDHK Library) to work with. You all know I love Cherry Blossoms and to me it's always a joy to see the first cherry blossom in my Sakura in the backyard.

Goal for this weekend meditation is to create a "fusion-ku" with / from the given haiku and to create a Troiku (more on Troiku you can find in the menu) with your "fusion-ku".

This episode is open for your submissions next Sunday February 10th at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until February 17th at noon (CET). Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment