Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Carpe Diem Extra 2015-10 Vision Quest delayed!


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
As you all will have noticed ... I had planned a Vision Quest last weekend, but I hadn't time enough to prepare this Vision Quest, so I have decided to delay it to our next month March. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have a few announcements to make:
Upcoming weekend Jen of Blog It or Lose It will be your host at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai, because I will take the weekend off.
Next Friday (February 20th) I will start as a co-host at Mindlovemisery's Menagerie and I am going to take care of the Fairy-tale prompt on Fridays.
Maybe you have already visited our new part of our Carpe Diem Haiku Family Carpe Diem's Tanka Shrine, a weblog for Tanka (and Kyoka). I have published the first post there by using a Tanka composed by Georgia. Feel free to visit and maybe share a Tanka.

2 comments:

  1. What a lot of news! First of all Welcome on board to the Mindlovesmisery's Menagerie, I'm sure you'll be a great addition! And I'll be looking forward to Jen's co-host experience! Thank you for publishing my Tanka on your Tanka Shrine .. I'm afraid I don't know where the Tanka Shrine is ... I've also seen you have another lovely e-book up, which I've downloaded and am reading ... very nice indeed! Namaste, Bastet

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so exciting to see you at MindLoveMisery's Menagerie -- very exciting indeed!

    Very nervous about co-hosting CDHK -- so thank you again for your trust and all of your encouragement :)

    Can you please re-share the link for the Tanka Shrine? I've lost it too! Sorry to be a bother o.O

    All the best to you,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete