Sunday, February 1, 2015

Carpe Diem Special #130, Fuyuko Tomita's "shadow"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's my pleasure to introduce our new featured haiku poet for this month. This month we will have all haiku written/composed by Fuyuko Tomita, a well known haiku poetess and a fellow Dutchman. You can find more about her in our prompt-list for February or on her website: www.fuyukotomita.com. I have emailed her for permission to use her haiku. I haven't had that permission yet, but I love to share this haiku by her with you all to inspire you.

Wa ga kage yo ano kado kara wa omae hitori

Shadow,
when I turn the corner
you will be alone


(c) Fuyuko Tomita


Fuyuko Tomita
I think this is a nice haiku and I like the scene which she paints with her words. Really a great haiku in my opinion.
The goal of this CD-Special is to write/compose an all new haiku inspired on the given haiku and in the same sense, tone and spirit as the given haiku.
Here is my attempt to write an all new haiku inspired on this beauty by Fuyuko Tomita:

lost in the evening
my shadow has left me alone -
night without moon

(c) Chèvrefeuille

Well ... I hope this haiku will inspire you to write an all new one. This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until February 4th at noon (CET). Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment