- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Carpe Diem Extra 2015 - 8 Wabi Sabi
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
I have understand that our last Haiku Writing Techniques "Sabi and Wabi" wasn't easy to adjust to, so I have decided to make another episode of our Haiku Writing Techniques about this "Sabi and Wabi" idea next Wednesday.
I have asked Jane about this "Sabi and Wabi", but she couldn't tell me more then I already had done in our Haiku Writing Techniques episode. So I will dive into this matter myself and will write a second episode of Haiku Writing Techniques on "Sabi and Wabi".
I hope that I can answer all of your questions on this Haiku Writing Technique.
Chèvrefeuille, your host.