Thursday, February 12, 2015

Carpe Diem Extra 2015 - 8 Wabi Sabi


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have understand that our last Haiku Writing Techniques "Sabi and Wabi" wasn't easy to adjust to, so I have decided to make another episode of our Haiku Writing Techniques about this "Sabi and Wabi" idea next Wednesday.
I have asked Jane about this "Sabi and Wabi", but she couldn't tell me more then I already had done in our Haiku Writing Techniques episode. So I will dive into this matter myself and will write a second episode of Haiku Writing Techniques on "Sabi and Wabi".
I hope that I can answer all of your questions on this Haiku Writing Technique.

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Chevrefeuille :)
    It seems just as much a mindset as a technique, so the extra practice will be a wonderful thing for all of us, I'm sure.
    All the best to you ---

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fundamental aspect of the haiku and indeed Japanese thought and philosophy ... thanks so much for your lessons which help us all better understand this difficult concept!

    ReplyDelete