Saturday, February 7, 2015

Carpe Diem Extra 2015-7 reminder


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As you all know Jane Reichhold is one of our (a kind of) co-hosts here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai. She has her own feature "Carpe Diem's Ask Jane ..." and so it's possible to ask questions about haiku, tanka, renga and all other things according to our beloved haiku.

For those questions I have created a special emailaddress and if you email your question I will send them to Jane to answer them. Do you have questions for Jane? Please feel free to ask them.

You can email your questions to:

carpediemhaikukaiaskjane@gmail.com

Feel free ...

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Chevrefeuille -- so many questions! How to narrow them down! LOL
    The more I learn, the more I realize I haven't a clue ....

    Will put some thought into this :)

    ReplyDelete