Friday, February 6, 2015

Carpe Diem Extra 2015-6, prompt-list March


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As you all know I see cdhk as a family of haiku-poets so I love to ask you all something. We are still in the first week of February, but I am already busy with doing some research for next month, March. I have a few ideas but I need a few more. One of my ideas is to make March our first CDHK-haiga month.
I love to ask you all for prompt-suggestions for March. Do you have ideas? Please share them in the comments-field.

I am busy with creating a new e-book and I hope to make it available for downloading this month. I will also create an e-book with haiku by myself, I have already a title 'fragile beauty' and it's an anthology of my cherry blossom haiku.

I am looking forward to your ideas for March.

Warm greetings,

Chèvrfeuille, your host.

7 comments:

  1. Kristjaan, your productive energy is truly astounding. One could forget that you have a taxing job as well as creating this entertaining this instructive blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed...Your enthusiasm and love of haiku is contagious and I am sure we all are very appreciative of your hard work ...Cheers !

      Delete
    2. Yes -- there's an awful lot of time that goes into CDHK -- and while we know it's something you love -- it's work too! So thank you ----

      Delete
  2. Here are some world holidays for March.....Hope they help:
    http://www.travelnotes.org/Events/03-mar.htm#.VNS3LGNbbBU
    http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/
    http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/march-equinox-traditions.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A haiga month would be wonderful fun. :)

    Will put some thought into ideas for March. Perhaps focusing on art from a different era would go over well? Or a return to musical prompts?

    ReplyDelete