Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Carpe Diem #762 lagoon


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As I started to prepare this new episode, lagoon, the first thing which came in mind was the motion picture "The Blue Lagoon", with Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins in 1980. I remember that there was a lot to do around this motion picture, because of the nudity scenes in this movie. As a teenager, in 1980 I was 17 yrs, I remember that I was excited, because nudity in such an American movie wasn't done until than.


The above video was the official trailer of this movie. As I watched it it brought back a few sweet memories of me being a teenager.

Our prompt for today is lagoon and here are a few haiku which Jane has used in her saijiki "A Dictionary of Haiku".

bridge
at the edge of the lagoon
the wind stops


lagoon
the name makes kayaks wiggle
with laughter


© Jane Reichhold

Not a long episode this time and also no haiku by my self ... lack of time and inspiration ... I hope this episode will inspire you however.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until June 27th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, the last CD Special by Rallentanda, later on.


3 comments:

  1. revisited and tried the troiku for this one

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Reichhold writes such clever haiku. Always a pleasure to read her work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 762! Where have I been for the last 3 years? :) :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete