Saturday, June 13, 2015

Carpe Diem Special #151, Rallentanda's third "magnificent day"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

What a joy and really my pleasure to share another wonderful haiku written by our first Kukai winner Rallentanda, who is our featured haiku poetess of this month. I think you all have read her e-book "a carpet of purple" (at the left of our Haiku Kai) and I heard wonderful comments on this e-book. Rallentanda (or Rall) is a gifted haiku poetess and she has really written/composed wonderful haiku.

This one, which I have chosen for today's CD-special is again a beauty ... I think it's one of her masterpieces ....

magnificent day
bees buzz about the garden
by lapis blue sea


As you all (maybe) know the goal of the CD-Special is to write/compose another all new haiku (or tanka) inspired on the given haiku and to try to catch the same sense, mood and spirit ... for sure not an easy task ....

Here is my attempt and ... sorry I know it's a cliché ... it's a haiku on cherry blossoms, my favorite theme.

amazing
all cherry trees blossom -
waterfall of colors


© Chèvrefeuille

Credits: waterfall of colors
This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until June 16th at noon (CET). I will (try to) publish our new episode, succulents, later on. For now ... have fun, be inspired and share your haiku inspired on the one by Rall with us all here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai, the place to be if you like to write and share haiku.

2 comments:

  1. I think cherry tree blossoms are the most beautiful of all trees, especially when the trees are arranged the way these are. The haiku is an added bliss to this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KP for choosing my haiku and thank you to all of you for writing such beautiful haiku.
    Tinker , your haiku was stunning but unfortunately I cannot find a section in your set up to make a comment.

    ReplyDelete