Sunday, June 7, 2015

Carpe Diem Special #150, Rallentanda's 2nd haiku fireflies


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have heard wonderful comments on Rallentanda's e-book (on the left side free for download) and I think you all are right. Rall writes wonderful haiku and for today's CD Special I have another wonderful haiku by her for your inspiration.
Rall wrote this haiku in response on a haiku by Buson last month (May 15th) and I love to share it here again with you to inspire you.

fireflies
torch light dancing to the
crickets chirp


© Rallentanda
Credits: Fireflies (partial)
Not very natural the above image, because in my opinion fireflies do not belong in a jar.

caught in a jar
fireflies sharing their light
sultry summer night

© Chèvrefeuille

And another one:

through trees
a mysterious light
swarm of fireflies

© Chèvrefeuille

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until June 10th at noon (CET). I will (try to) publish our next episode, alone, later on.
!!! Tonight I also will publish a new CD Time Glass episode, our time challenging feature !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristjaan
    Good to know you are getting some good feedback re my Ebook. Thank you.

    I like your fireflies through trees haiku. You're right, they don't belong in jars. They represent the freedom of summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your e-book, Rallentanda...some really fabulous haiku! My favorites: Hope, confused butterfly, Home, and raindrop splash :) Thanks for your publishing excellence, Chèvre!

    ReplyDelete