Friday, January 16, 2015

Carpe Diem Extra 3-2015 ... some changes and new ideas


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have a few announcements to make. First I will tell you something about a few (little) changes here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai. As you all know I have two bi-weekly special features at CDHK (Sparkling Stars and Little Creatures) these special features I will replace to the Saturdays, because of my work I don't have the time to create those posts on Thursdays. Our Time Glass feature I will replace from the Monday to the Sunday and I will take once in a month a weekend off starting this month. My first weekend off I will take on Friday January 23th at 7.00 PM (CET) until Sunday January 25th at 7.00 PM (CET). Off course I will publish the posts of January 23rd, 24th and 25th, but those posts I will publish in ONE episode which will be online Thursday 22nd.

Credits: Life-style E-book

Than another idea which I love to share with you all. As you all know this month I have started with our new feature Haiku Writing Techniques as planned I will write 8 or 12 episodes of this new feature and after that I will turn those "lessons" into an e-book, but I love to ask you all permission to use your haiku for that e-book. I have planned this e-book around April 15th.

Another idea which I love to share with you all is our second anthology which I love to create around the classical kigo which we have used during the history of CDHK I have given that second anthology the next "work-title" "Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Goes Back to the Classical Seasons". If you would like to have your haiku published in that new e-book of Carpe Diem Haiku Kai? Than please email your haiku (or the link to the haiku) to our e-mail-address:

carpediemhaikukai@gmail.com

And if you decide to email your haiku for this second anthology please mention "second e-book" in the subject-line.

Well ... enough news I think ... I hope to publish our second anthology March 2015.

Have a great weekend,

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

6 comments:

  1. So much work for you, and yes I fully understand,,, I write a prompt per month approximately.. and I fully understand ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ebook idea of "lessons" is a good idea.....Feel free to use anything I post on the web, if it meets your needs.....opie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kristjaan ---

    A lot of info! And how exciting ---an anthology and an ebook in the future! Great stuff!

    First of all, feel free to use anything I link to CDHK. It would be an honor to be included in the e-book and/or anthology. Just drop me a line saying what you'd like to use.

    Second, do you still need GW posts for February and onwards?

    Third - lots of changes --- but I really hope it makes your schedule less stressful and more fun in the long run. You do much work here at CDHK -- let me say again that I understand and am grateful for what you do here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great ideas. Please make sure you are getting enough down time as we would surely hate to lose your guidance! You are welcome to us my stuff especially when you need a what not to do example!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, Janice, I'm with you. LoL. Feel free to use any of mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm so late commenting ... I think first of all you are so wise to find a little space for resting up, prompt writing is just not as easy as one might think, you do a totally admirable job ...

    Then I'd like to compliment you on the wonderful efforts you're taking/making to help us write better haiku and your idea for a second anthology of Carpe Diem Haiku Kai poems sounds delightful! Count me in of course!!

    I'm looking forward to February's prompts ... a big hug of affection, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete