- Celebrating Five Years Carpe Diem Haiku Kai - October 2017
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Prompt Suggestions
Monday, July 13, 2015
Carpe Diem Haiku Riddle #1 introduction to a new feature, just for fun and distraction
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
I had a bit spare time so I thought about some new features here at CDHK, but I even thought "a new feature just for fun and distraction would be awesome". And so I came up with this new feature which I have titled Carpe Diem Haiku Riddle and the goal is to try to find the right pieces (one line of a haiku) of a series of three torn apart haiku. You have to create the three haiku as before they were torn apart. Just for fun ... no prompts, no obligations, just for fun. Of course I will give you the solution of the riddle at the end of this episode.
Here is the first Haiku Riddle:
I hope you all have found the three haiku hidden in this first Haiku Riddle episode ... remember it's just for fun.
To find the solution you can click HERE