Monday, April 30, 2018

Carpe Diem #1421 desert (extreme haibun)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at the last episode of our story telling month. Today we end a wonderful month full of marvelous stories, or better said ... marvelous haibun. The last prompt for this month it desert and I love to challenge you to create an extreme haibun ... meaning that your haibun may have a maximum of 55 words (including the haiku).

To help you to awaken your muse I have a few images of the desert.

Caravan in the desert

African desert
Love in the desert

I remember it well. It was my first visit to the desert. I was part of a caravan and I met a gorgeous woman. She looked like a goddess. In the middle of the desert we fell in love.

desert heat
arouses the senses
sand on buttocks


© Chèvrefeuille

Well ... this was our Kamishibai month. Next month we will go on a journey straight through the Andean Mountains.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until May 6th at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new episode, the first of May 2018, later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment