Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Carpe Diem's Crossroads #11 "a winter's love"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

A few minutes ago I realised that I hadn't published a new "crossroads" episode so I will create one for you right now. I was busy to write a new episode of "Heeding Haiku With ..." for Mindlovemisery's Menagerie about haiku as a "love poem". So Ithought 'I am going to challenge you all with a new "crossroads" episode about LOVE. I ran through the archives of CDHK and ran into a nice set of "love-haiku" written by myself.

I will give you the two "love-haiku" immediately after this: I think (and you all know that) haiku can also be used as a "love poem" like tanka.

torn apart clothes
thrown against a beach pole
a winter's love

bare footed
wandering about the nude beach
in heart of winter

© Chèvrefeuille

love poem (image found on Pinterest)
Well ... I think you all know what the goal is of "crossroads"? You have to create a so called "fusion-haiku", create a new haiku based on the two given haiku.

This "crossroads" episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until June 12th at noon (CEST). Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment