Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Carpe Diem's Sparkle Of Joy ... introduction and first "task"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today I read a wonderful article in a Dutch Mindfulness magazine about Tantra. I think you all know what Tantra means, but I at first thought of it as a kind of sexuality, maybe you thought that also, but Tantra has nothing to do with sexuality. It has to do with freeing the so called "Kundalini energy" that rests around the lower back around the tail-bone. Isn't that an amazing idea? Through Tantra we can free the "Kundalini energy" and that energy can really set you free.

In Tantra, the freeing of the "Kundalini energy" is called the "Sparkle Of Joy" and that's a kind of unworldly unnatural euphorical experience ... almost ... like an orgasm ... Maybe that's why Tantra is thought about as a kind of sexuality.

Freeing the Kundalini Energy

What is the goal of this new feature "Sparkle Of Joy" ... I hope to explain that in the right words, because (as you all know) English isn't my 'maiden language'. I think this feature is meant to give words to your Inner Self, your Innermost Self, your Deepest thoughts ... Those words can give you that "Sparkle Of Joy" and can free your Kundalini energy ... and that makes your heart a little bit lighter so to say.

What can "trigger" that "Sparkle of Joy"? Well ... it can be seen in the smallest things in nature, like an ant or like the Sheperds Purse (that renown haiku by Basho) ... the beauty of the world around you.

Let me give you an example written by myself. I love the moon and stars, I love the darkness of the Night and that inspired me to create the following haiku:

walking through the forest
thousands stars sparkle in the black sky
between bare branches

© Chèvrefeuille

Or this one that I wrote after spotting an oak-tree on which I saw ants climbing up and down in a long row.

amazing
ants running up and down
like soldiers


© Chèvrefeuille

I think I have given the right words to explain the goal of this new feature ... and I hope you will embrace this new feature too.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until June 15th at noon (CEST). This new feature will appear on every Friday just as a treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment