Saturday, November 9, 2019

Carpe Diem #1777 Classical and non-classical in symbiosis ...



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

First I have to apologize for being late with publishing our regular episode of Friday November 8th, I hadn't time to create an episode.

This episode I love to challenge you with a "Crossroads Task". I will give you two haiku, you have to create a new haiku with those two haiku, a so called "fusion-ku". With your new haiku you have to create a Troiku (more about Troiku above in the menu).

I have chosen a haiku by a non-classical poetess, Jane Reichhold (1937-2016) and a classical poetess, Chiyo-Ni (1703-1775). Here are the two "crossroads" haiku to work with:

cricket silence
between scraping sounds
autumn begins

© Jane Reichhold

it touches the line
of my fishing pole -
this summer moon


© Chiyo-Ni

And now it's up to you to create your "fusion-ku" and your Troiku and share it with us all.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until November 16th at noon (CET). I will publish our new weekend-meditation later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment