Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Wednesday (6) at dawn (hineri)



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It is Wednesday again ... so time for new episode of our special feature "Tan Renga Wednesday". This week I love to challenge you to create the "hokku" (the three lined stanza) instead of the "ageku" (two-lined stanza).

I will give you the two lined stanza and than it is up to you to create the "hokku" to make the Tan Renga complete.

Here is the two-lined 2nd stanza:

at dawn birds start to sing
praising their Creator ... as always


© Chèvrefeuille

A nice 2nd stanza I dare to say, so it's now up to you to create the first part, three lined stanza, of this Tan Renga.

At Dawn

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until November 26th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode later on. For now ... be creative.


1 comment:

  1. A quick one today as I'm preparing for a trip to visit my daughter for her birthday on Friday, so I'll be offline until Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete