- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Friday, November 29, 2019
Carpe Diem Tan Renga Wednesday (7) Old Pond
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
First I have to apologize ... I have a very busy week, so I hadn't time to publish on time. Last Wednesday I totally forgot that we have a weekly feature on Tan Renga every Wednesday, so here is the Tan Renga Wednesday episode of this week.
Your task is to complete a given haiku by adding a two-lined stanza and create a Tan Renga in that way.
For this week's Tan Renga Wednesday I have chosen that world famous haiku by Basho:
a frog jumps in
sound of water
© Basho (Tr. Chèvrefeuille)
This Tan Renga Wednesday is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until December 5th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode later on. For now ... have fun!