Sunday, November 10, 2019

Carpe Diem #1778 Free-styling haiku ...


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new episode in our wonderful "Never Change A Winning Team" month in which we celebrate the beauty of haiku. I have what they call "a writer's block", so I couldn't come up with a beautiful episode today, therefore I have chosen to let you free ...

You can make your own choice of a haiku, maybe there is a special haiku that means a lot to you, or you have a favorite haiku written by a classical or non-classical haiku poet, maybe you will introduce one of your own masterpieces ... that's all possible today.

The only thing I would love to read in your post is "Why did you choose this specific haiku?" and I challenge you to create a new haiku inspired on the haiku of your choice.




This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will reain open until November 17th at noon (CET). Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment