Friday, October 18, 2013

Carpe Diem #326, Forgiveness (provided by Patricia)



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

First this ... I have published our prompt-list for our first Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Tan Renga Challenge Month November 2013. It has become a wonderful list, not at least by all the wonderful haiku, but also by you all who have granted me permission to use their haiku for the first stanzas of the Tan Renga. So our upcoming month we have made together ... as a real haiku-family.
Second ... I am a bit behind with commenting.
Third ... If you have prompt suggestions? Please share them in the prompt suggestion section of our Haiku Kai.
Fourth ... I am busy to prepare new features and I am thinking about a kind a Haiku Kai Forum on which you can ask questions, can start a discussion or talk about your haiku.




Today we have a nice prompt provided by Patricia, forgiveness. Forgiveness speaks for itself, so no need to write an extended post today. I just leave it this way and wish you all fun and inspiration to write haiku on forgiveness. For this episode I have tried to write a tanka ... I hope you like it.

on her knees
before going to sleep
my youngest daughter
whispering words for forgiveness
to a higher being


This prompt will stay on 'till October 20th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our next episode, Pyramid of Giza (provided by Managua), later on today around 7.00 PM (CET). By the way with this episode about the Pyramid of Giza, we start a tour along the Ancient World Wonders.
!! Forgiveness is open for your submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) !!



6 comments:

  1. Cute Tanka.. really very soft and tender....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I loved yours, such pain and such redemption in those words.
    We all ask for that kind of forgiveness don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving tanka and so real ~ happy weekend to you and your family, carol, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tanka...touching.
    Forgiveness...hard to do/harder to put into words.
    Found much to contemplate in each post I read...thank you all for your frankness and caring. And Kristjaan for creating a safe community to write from the heart and soul.
    Peace
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm too late to link up but writing a haiku in response has been really healing today, thanks http://llmcalling.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/forgiveness.html

    ReplyDelete