Monday, October 21, 2013

Carpe Diem's Imagination #8 "red tricycle"



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Another episode of Carpe Diem's Imagination, our feature in which the goal is to write a haiku inspired on a photo, painting or other image. In other words Imagination is Painting with words. It's a nice way to learn to use photo's, paintings and other images as source for your inspiration.

In this episode I love to share a nice autumn-photo for your inspiration ...



A wonderful photo I think ... very nice source of inspiration ... It inspired me to write the following haiku:

tricycle left behind
between colorful leaves -
kidnapped child?

red tricycle
inbetween colorful leaves
it disappears

colorful leaves
dancing through the streets of the town -
tricycle left behind

Not such very strong haiku, but it was really a joy to write them. And now ... it's up to you my dear Haijin, visitors and travelers to Paint with Words. This episode of Imagination is open for submissions 'til November 4th 11.59 AM (CET).



5 comments:

  1. I love the image and the second and third haiku but I'm afraid I was still reeling from the shock of the first one which means that was excellent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.. how should we have the time... all wonderful prompts... and this one I could not avoid.. love the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This prompt ran away with me - wheeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image of the red trike in the leaves.
    It took a bit, but then I got on a roll.
    Thanks for the wonderful episode.
    Peace
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete
  5. red tricycle —
    the loneliness
    of a playground

    Haiku – the Interior and Exterior of Being, 2014; Barnes and Noble Online

    Peace,

    Don

    ReplyDelete