- !!! NEW !!! Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Forum
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Center of the Universe
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Prompt Suggestions
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Carpe Diem Imagination #3, city park
Dear haijin, visitors and travelers,
I have a new episode of Carpe Diem Imagination for you today. For those who are new here I will explain the goal of this Carpe Diem Imagination again. I give you a picture, photo or something for your inspiration. In other words 'paint with words' what's the picture does with you, means to you and so on. Today I have a wonderful photo for you for your inspiration.
in the middle of town
the old pond
Well ... I hope to read wonderfully composed haiku inspired on this photo. Let your imagination flow and share yours with us all here on Carpe Diem, a community for haijin.
This episode of Carpe Diem Imagination will stay on 'till March 14th 11.59 AM (CET).