- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Carpe Diem Extra #8-2014
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
As you know I have launched a new WordPress weblog 'Carpe Diem's Haiku Family' were I wil post highlights from CDHK and I am thinking of starting there a kind of CDHK-Shadow-weblog. 'A Shadow-weblog?' I hear you ask. 'What the h... is a Shadow-weblog?' Well I will give also a daily prompt their as a kind of 'shadow'. What do I mean? I will create two daily prompts, not necessary every day, but say 2 or 3 days a week. The goal is to give you all another chance to write haiku. It's just an idea, but worth thinking about.
Another thing to think about is the next:
I need a few new Ghost-Writer posts. If you like to write a GW-post please send me that GW-post to:
If you need pictures in your post? Please send them in a separate email-attachment, because than it's easier to put them into your post.
Next month (August) I will use prompts based on Kahlil Gibran's 'Sand and Foam' ... I think that will give you an opportunity to write haiku with a deeper layer.
In September all our prompts will be (again) based on Jane Reichhold's "A Dictionary of Haiku", but than modern kigo (seasonwords) for autumn.
In October will celebrate our 2nd anniversary and I think it will become a great celebration ... I am already busy to prepare that month ... and I think I have a few surprises for you all.
Well ... I hope that you all will stay with CDHK ...