- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Friday, July 25, 2014
Carpe Diem's Sea Shell Game
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
As you all know I have started the first edition of the Sea Shell Game on Carpe Diem. You can find that post HERE ... I have understand that there were problems with submitting haiku entries for the Sea Shell Game, because of not working of the email-link in the post.
I have checked another time and it occured that there was a mismatch in the link. I have repaired it so I hope the emailaddress link will work now.
This the correct email-address:
I have it also repaired in the post as refert to above.
Sorry for causing this problem.
Hope to see all of you participate in this first edition of Carpe Diem's Sea Shell Game.
Chèvrefeuille, your host.