Saturday, June 8, 2013

Carpe Diem #217, Takenoko (Bamboo shoots)



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

We are closing in on the last prompt for Early Summer, today we share haiku on, Takenoko (Bamboo Shoots), it's our almost last prompt for Early Summer. Bamboo shoots, are flexible and soft green.  Really an awesome sight.




how mysterious
after the shortest night
bamboo shoots rise up


Well ... I hope this prompt will bring you all inspiration and I hope to read wonderful haiku on it. Have fun.

This prompt will stay on 'til June 10th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our second Carpe Diem Special by Kikusha-Ni later on today around 10.00 PM (CET). !!! I use an other linking widget on a temporarily base !!!


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am trying a new linking widget. With that I can post earlier, but the linking tool will become visible on the time it has to become visible. I can post now a new episode e.g. around 2.00 PM (CET) and the linking tool opens say around 9.00 PM (CET). So that's why it could be that there is no visible linking tool.

      Delete
  2. I really like the new InLinkz widget. It works much better for me than the old one, and I hope you keep using it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm confused with the time difference...just posted bamboo then realized the time difference....will catch on for sure.☺
    Peace
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete
  4. catched the sky--
    the bamboo shoot and i now
    waiting for dinner

    ReplyDelete