Monday, December 1, 2014

Carpe Diem "Time Glass" #12 "autumn sunlight"


!! Sorry guys and girls ... I am a little bit to late with publishing this Time Glass episode, because I was studying ... have to do a mathematics exam tomorrow ... so you have one hour lesser !!

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's Monday again and that means ... time for a new episode of our time-challenging feature "Time Glass" in which you have 18 hours to respond on the given image and prompt. This week I have a nice (and wonderful) image and prompt for you all.

Cob web in early sunlight (© Chèvrefeuille, your host)
This photo I made in my neighborhood on a great "Indian Summer day" this year and I think it will inspire you to write an all new haiku within 18 hours. With this photo I have this prompt:

autumn sunlight

So ... I am looking forward to all of your wonderful haiku. Remember ... you have only 18 hours to respond starting tonight at 7.00 PM (CET). This 'Time Glass" episode will remain open until tomorrow, December 2nd at 1.00 PM (CET). Have fun!


6 comments:

  1. I managed to get here in time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What whoppers!
    I hate to think what the spiders look like :-)

    Thanks for another interesting prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, Kristjaan - those spiders have been drinking way too much coffee! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here because I saw your meme at Bjorn's blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a great prompt, straight from nature, with a good angle. How we need the sun...two months no sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shut down for my night at about 7 pm my time, got up at about 5:30 am and just found the prompt around 6 am. 24 hours would be nice. I caught the prompt with 58 minutes left.

    ReplyDelete