- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Sunday, November 6, 2016
Carpe Diem Kukai "autumn", last call for submissions
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
The "autumn" kukai is running towards its end, you can submit your three new and never published earlier haiku themed "autumn", until November 10th at 10.00 PM (CET). Send your submissions to our email-address: firstname.lastname@example.org please write "kukai autumn" in the subject-line.
this autumn day
has gone by
© Chèvrefeuille, your host